How any adult has not read this book is beyond me. This book as so many pearls of wisdom. It should be in every house. It should be on all required reading list for High School and College.
I first read this book when I was about 22. I was told about it by my sponsor of the Network Marketing company I was in at that time. I was so excited I ordered my first copy on Amazon. The problem was that it was on of the first additions and the formatting of the book was awkward to read. So I didn't finish it right away. It was about 2 years later I found the audio version at my library and I listened to it. Amazing!!
I only wished I would have applied the lessons I learned earlier. 3 Feet from Gold is my favorite story. I have used this story in training others or to remind myself. When I started this last business adventure, when I started to get hard, I would tell myself. I don't want to get 3 years down the road and be where I am now. I don't want to walk away only being 3 feet from Gold.
If you have not read this book yet... What in the world are you waiting for. Get to your library and check it out. Better yet, go to Amazon and purchase a copy.
If you have ready this book, maybe its time to read it again.
I'll even make it easy for you. Don't have time to read or don't want to drive all the way to the library. I've included the YouTube video with the whole audio book.

No comments:
Post a Comment