Saturday, April 25, 2015

Why Most MLMs and Network Marketing Fail?

The first time tried my hand at Network Marketing I was only 21 years old. I wanted what the top earners had. I wanted to lifestyle that these businesses had to offer.  I didn't think it was impossible but I wasn't ready how hard it was going to be.  I am not an outgoing people.  I do not consider myself a sales person. I am not pushy.  I would rather help people then push products on people they really don't need.

So of course, I  didn't last long.  I put more money into the I got out.  But it wasn't my last Marketing business I tried.  I put a lot of money into several attempts.  I had given up on this type of business really working.  That is one thing that attracted to me to the knowledge my Mentor provided.  I learned why MLMs and Network Marketing rarely work.

I want to share this video from Kevin, my mentor.  He will explain why you have failed and what you can do different.


No comments:

Post a Comment