Saturday, July 25, 2015

2 Billion Dollar in Revenue

Have you ever worked for a company that did over 2 Billion dollars in revenue in the first 2 years of operation?  This week during a weekly webinar DS Domination announced their members have reached over 2 Billion Dollars in revenue.  This was overwhelming to me.  For a company that is just coming up on its 2 year anniversary, this was incredible.

It got me thinking.  I have done several Network Marketing and Direct Sales companies, were any of them over 2 Billion Dollars. 

The only company I have been associated with which has revenue over $2 Billion is Avon.  Avon reports their annual earning last year at $10 Billion..  I also looked up some of the other companies I have tried.  The Pampered Chef reports a $700 Million last year. USANA Health Science reported $790 Million last year.  Now I understand that I am comparing 2 years of number with DS Domination to 1 year with these other companies.  Still I am impressed. 

I love about DS Domination is that my success is all on me.  I don't have a downline to worry if they are getting their numbers.  The money you make is yours. It is in your PayPal account immediately. No waiting for a check from the company or complicated compensation plan.  I remember looking into on company and as they explained how you made money, I was so confused.  No I sell items on eBay and pocket the profits. 

Sure I share this with others.  Or more likely they come to me and ask what I am doing.  And when someone I introduce to the program signs up, I get a 50% commission.  That is simple and something I can repeat to others. 

If you would like to learn more about this company, please click on my link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment