Monday, July 20, 2015

I have been thinking a lot about Hype. Having an internet business and talking to others about their businesses, Hype is very common. Hype is defined as promote or publicize a product intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits. I have met so many people that do exaggerate their business. Sadly I have in my previous post also come across this way. Yikes!! I don’t want people to be scared away by my story because it has too much Hype.

I am excited. Like everyone else, I feel I have found the best business opportunity. I know anyone can do. But in my excitement to share with knowledge with others, I have become intents. I don’t feel in any way I have exaggerated what this opportunity can or has done for me and my family. It has changed my life for the better. But everyone says that. Every business out there has a “rags to riches” story. All businesses, Network Marketing or Directs Sales have changed people’s life.

I am vowing from now on to express my excitement without any Hype. This opportunity speaks for itself. That is exciting. I want to document my success and the steps I am taking. I have not made my millions yet. But I’m on my way.

If you would like to learn more about what I am doing, WITHOUT any Hype, email me on the contact me link.


No comments:

Post a Comment